Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Worst Cruise I've ever been on

Sail Date: October 09, 2015

Because of the bed this is the worst cruise I have ever been on.  I'd put their bed in the same class as a cheap hotel and if you don't get a good night sleep a vacation can be spoiled big time.

Ben

Grandeur of the Seas cabin 2088

Cabin / Stateroom Because of the bed this is the worst cruise I have ever been on. I'd put their bed in the same class as a cheap hotel and if you don't get a good night sleep a vacation can be spoiled big time.