Worst Cruise I've ever been on

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

6 Night Bermuda (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 09, 2015
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas
Cabin Number: 2088

Because of the bed this is the worst cruise I have ever been on.  I'd put their bed in the same class as a cheap hotel and if you don't get a good night sleep a vacation can be spoiled big time.

Ben

Grandeur of the Seas cabin 2088

Because of the bed this is the worst cruise I have ever been on. I'd put their bed in the same class as a cheap hotel and if you don't get a good night sleep a vacation can be spoiled big time.