Grandeur of the Seas

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

6 Night Bermuda (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 09, 2015
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite

Not happy with Cheap cruises support, why do I have to submit 150 characters as this is all I have to say on the matter, don't think I will use you guys again.

we linked our my time dining with our other party members but when we got on board they stated you guys put us by ourselves and it took some effort to get things changed. We ended up splitting up our groups into 4 tables and they were not near each other so we could not do the proper birthday and anniversary celebrations as you guys had promised us.

ship was too hot in the casino, theatre and shop area, everyone was complaining