Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Our First Ocean Cruise

Sail Date: September 17, 2015

We were not sure what to expect when we booked our cruise.  The ship met our expectations and exceeded anything we thought about cruises.  The ship was incredibly clean.  The staff bent over backwards to make sure we were happy and pleased and for the most part everyone was pleasant.  The food in the Great Gatsby and the Chops Grille was excellent.  The entertainment was very good.  Our children are going to join us in July 2016 for the Bermuda Cruise out of Baltimore and I am so glad we had an opportunity to experience a cruise.

The cabin was very clean and was kept that way throughout the entire trip. The bathroom was small, but we managed. Having made one cruise, I will be better prepared for what I will pack and bring with me.

1 Comment