First Cruise - Ready to go again

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

6 Night Bermuda (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 28, 2015
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas

This was the first cruise for me and my husband. We both enjoyed it. The staff were great. They were very friendly, very energetic, and were constantly picking up and cleaning the common areas. They really wanted to get the travelers involved. Our room attendant was amazing. Food in the Gatsby was great and the filet mignon in the steakhouse melt in my mouth. Best steak I've ever had. We got tired of the food in Windjammer, though. Could feel the ship moving quite a bit, so this took some getting used to. Wish there were more activities, especially on the days that it rained and we couldn't do anything on the pool deck. Also disappointed that they did not have an aerial show. The other entertainment was ok, but nothing special.