Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Wonderful cruise

Sail Date: August 28, 2015

I had a wonderful time on this cruise.  There was always something to do on the ship from sun up to sun down before arriving in Bermuda.  Had a friend who lived there, so I didn't have to pay for any excursions.  It was easy to get around and the bus service on the island was plentiful.  The ship offered a wealth of excursions for those who wanted them.  The only problem I had was I wanted more time in Bermuda as the island was gorgeous.  Overall, I enjoyed my experiences immensely.

Entertainment was awesome.

I enjoyed eating at the Gatsby. The windjammer was good especially when I missed the Gatsby.