Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

excursion trips out of the grader of the sea

Sail Date: June 26, 2015

the excursions were fun but were deceiving.. the excursions were state the length of time to be 4.5 hours but they actually lasted 2 hours..They don't calculate travel to and from the site ..we booked an african safari and the site said it was 5 hours (12:30 −5) we left the boat at 1:00. he boarded the bus at 1:15 , we arrived at the zoo at 1:45 , started at 2:00 .then left at 4:00 got to the boat at 4:45 and got back at 5:00 ..Overall , I was a very organized trip.. It was short but super fun..we got to Kayak for 20 minutes , saw the animals , and fed the giraffe and birds.overall it was really great because it was just the right amount of time and exertion level..I would recommend this to anyone ..My inter is 60 and she had no problems.

Destinations and Excursions they didn't take into account travel to the site and back ..so the excursion was a mere hour but overall well worth it
too small but clean and great for the price

loved the various foods and flavors at the gatsby ..My 14 year old tried foods such a lobster , fishes ,and soups that he wouldn't dare try had we eaten at a restaurant . I got to have as much or as little as I wanted..I follow weight watchers .. I LOVED the sugar free desserts ..more please :)

1 Comment