Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Amazing

Sail Date: May 29, 2015

I love Royal Caribbean. I have been on other lines and don't find it to have the same quality or customer service. We had excellent customer service throughout the cruise. The food was excellent and again the service was great.  Waiters knew us by name and knew what we liked after a day or two.

I have no complaints about this cruise. We did not get the drink packages, as we are not big soda or alcohol drinkers, and we found the extra drinks we paid for to be less overall than the drink package would have cost.

Activities for all ages were held on board. Spa services were great.

Jose and Sion in the Great Gatsby Dining room were incredible!
Children's Programs N/A
We don't like the window so this was perfect for us!
Baltimore, Maryland
No place to stand in the pick up parking lot except a small covered space. It was raining and with all the people getting off, we had to stand in the rain for quite some time because we were not allowed back in the terminal.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Loved the watersports section. We did paddleboating and jetskis. Reasonably priced compared to some excursions

I enjoyed eating at the Great Gatsby Dining room and the specialty restaurants. I did not eat at the Windjammer Café but ate at Parks Café and had room service. They were all good options for dining.