Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: November 29, 2014

Grandeur was a great ship with great food and service but the experience was ruined by the smoke in the casino which drifted out to other parts of the ship.  I could not even go in the casino the smoke was so bad.  Had never experienced this on any other ship. Ventilation was terrible.  Would even walk down one deck to get past the casino, then back up on the other side to get to the Palladium Theatre.

Unless you are a smoker, I would not recommend this ship.

except for the smoke in the casino
Baltimore, Maryland
spent the day at Mr. Sanchez's All Inclusive Resort. It was great and priced right.
George Town, Grand Cayman
Falmouth, Jamaica
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Unbelievably nice. It was a highlight.

Even though I gave it a lot of "greats" I would pick another ship because of the smoking in the casino. No, I am not a NO SMOKING activist. It never bothers me anyplace else.