Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not what I expected from Royal Caribbean

Sail Date: August 22, 2014

I have been on over a dozen cruises but never on Royal Caribbean and was told that they were the best.  The food at the buffet was adequate.  The food in the dining room was terrible.  Food was overcooked and the selection was limited.  On the second day of the cruise i got food poisoning from the "chef's special" fish.  The entertainment was horrible.  There were comedians the first two nights.  The first was bad, the second we walked out on.  Maybe the larger ships for Royal Caribbean are better but this one was not.  My husband had a stroke the third day of our cruise so we had to leave the ship so this review is base on the amount of time we were on the ship.

Children's Programs na

Everyone seem to go to the buffet for breakfast and lunch and it was very hectic and crowded, but considering the oor food in the dining room we opted for the buffet. My suggestion is a different ship!