Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

I enjoy a lot, but...

Sail Date: June 27, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Everything was fantastic, but not much activities for kids (mine are 7 and 12), just the pool and I think 2 or 3 more things to do, we were waiting for Coco Cay Island, but the huracan "Arthur" crossed our path and ruins the chance to go there, but in this case (maybe not the first one), the Cuise should put movies in the theater (they're hundreds of movies out there) couldn't put 2 or 3 movies for the kids and the whole family to see?, or even TV videos or somthing like that.

This was more adult oriented cruise, I went in Carnival Cruise before (way better than this one) and kids have a lot of fun and activities.

you have a big screen there...use it, put music videos, movies...or even news

use the big screen, the theater is empty all day long, what a so beatiful
not much variety, same food every day...and we don't eat pork, so less options
people so helpfull and nice, my table was 424 and Nitin was in charge, they were excellent!!
not may options for my kids, just the pool, and the movie was for older kids...
just a nursery, are you kidding?
we didin't got to Coco Cay for a storm
I went in a Carnival Cruise and was bigger, and we have 1 bed and a bunk bed, here we have a bed and a sofa bed...ah, another thing why is always so cold the AC, we were freezing all the time in there, and the thermostat doesn't actually make better, bring extra pillows...
Baltimore, Maryland
they are very proffesional and in order
Port Canaveral, Florida
very nice people
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
we never got there because of Storm Arthur, if happens again, please put some movies i the theater...use the big screen and add acivivites for the kids