Cruise to Bermuda

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

7 Night Bermuda (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 23, 2014

Overall a great cruise. Didn't realize that it would take so long to cruise into and out otf the Chesapeak Bay. The food and the service in the main dining room was excellent. My stateroom attendant was also very good. I was disappointed that we didn't dock in Bermuda until 3pm on the third day. Also was not aware that the 26th of May was Bermuda day. Shore excursions did very limited tours because of this. I used the fast ferry to go to Hamilton and the next day to St. George. Did not use shore excursions because of the misinformation they gave us. I was told that Horseshoe beach was closed and the only thing closed was the snack bar. Enjoyed my day there without too many tourist. lol.

Main dining room excellent and Windjammer excellent.

Mr Yee not very entertaing/ Steve Stouffel was ok

N/a

Peter Ortiz and Zildo Antato Main Dining . John Gosden Stateroom attentant.

Older and smaller Ship.

Use stairs. Will make room for the graet food.

Ferry boats