Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

a cruise FROM HELL!!!!

Sail Date: April 17, 2011

This was a trip from HELL!!! no one told me that this cruise was an non-english speaking cruise!! so it was absolutely nothing for me and my daughter 2 do on this ship, all the shows were in spanish.

Pros: NOTHING!!!!!

Cons: everything!!!

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? No.

George Town, Grand Cayman
Montego Bay, Jamaica
The tour guide sucked and wouldnt speak english so i didnt understand anything that was going on, the tour guide ACT like he was unable 2 speak english, but when i turned my back the pedaphile/pervert/molester try to come on to my 12 year old daughter while i was retrieving my belongings from the locker (and out of ear shock). so royal carribean need to be more careful about the tour guide companies they utilizing.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras