a cruise FROM HELL!!!!

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Colon Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 17, 2011
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas
This was a trip from HELL!!! no one told me that this cruise was an non-english speaking cruise!! so it was absolutely nothing for me and my daughter 2 do on this ship, all the shows were in spanish.

The tour guide sucked and wouldnt speak english so i didnt understand anything that was going on, the tour guide ACT like he was unable 2 speak english, but when i turned my back the pedaphile/pervert/molester try to come on to my 12 year old daughter while i was retrieving my belongings from the locker (and out of ear shock). so royal carribean need to be more careful about the tour guide companies they utilizing.

Pros: NOTHING!!!!!

Cons: everything!!!

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? No.