Not as Grandeur as you would think

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

4 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 16, 2010
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas
I have heard many great things about Royal Carribean cruises and all of them have been stellar so when I traveled on my first cruise I was quite disappointed. Apparently all RC cruises are not the same quality. The ship was clean and modern, but the quality of the food was poor. Really Poor. The entertainment which I heard was supposed to be excellent was very amature. It seems that on the smaller ships while you can save a few dollars you give up a lot.

This was some of the worst food I have ever eaten. Frozen dinners would have been better.

Totally amature. Had to leave some shows because I was embarrassed for the performers

Pros: Cleanliness and Helpful Friendly Staff

Cons: Food

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? No.