Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A little dated!

Sail Date: August 28, 2010

Room Type: Suite

Grandeur of the Seas was at most a "nice " ship. Nothing to get excited about yet not much to complain about either. I felt it was worth what I paid but expected more.

Pros: I thought the service was outstanding throughout the ship

Cons: Everything although clean was a tad shabby, the Spa was an embarassment

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? No.

I have to say the size of my balcony suite was just right and clean and comfortable it just had a dated shabby feel.
The ship was spotless and orderly at all times
Although limited variety of dining options fodd was always convenient. The quality of the food at the buffet was always well presented and different. We ate in the Dining Room each night and the variety of options was limited each nite and the food was mediocre.
Key West, Florida
The stay was too short to really plan an activity
Went on an ATV/snorkeling trip that I loved!