Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A lukewarm cruise!

Sail Date: July 03, 2010

I am a person that cruises the Carnival ships. I tried this cruise line because my husband went on and on about how wonderful it was when he cruised two years ago with his mother. He said the food was wonderful, the atmosphere was wonderful, his room accomodations were wonderful! Everything was simply wonderful!! I did not witness any of the above being true!

Pros: the thing I liked most was the atmosphere of the cigar bar in the evenings.

Cons: I liked the food least of all! I didn't like any of the meals on the ship. I can't believe I had to send my steak back 4 times!!! How difficult is it to make a steak medium well???!!!

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? No.

This rating only applies to my cabin stewart...Sharon. I hate that I cannot remember her last name. She was the best thing about my cruise experience!!
Key West, Florida
You simply must try the conch salad! The key lime pie is also a must!!
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
The island is really nice. Just dont sit in the sun for too long! I am african american, and I burned!! Yes...some of us do tan!! :-)