Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great cruise

Sail Date: June 05, 2010

Age 41 wife age 44 frist cruise. This is a great cruise & great food. My wife & I both gained weight from all the food. Ship has a ok fitness room. My wife & I both workout 5 days week but only worked one day on the cruise We were not ready to come home at the end of the cruise. There are alot of bad reviews about this ship. They are not true. Some talk about smells in the hall this was not true. some talk about the ship has aged. (not true). This ship is well kept up. After seeing some of the reviews I started to try another cruise liner. Take this cruise I think you will enjoy it.

Pros: Everything

Cons: No smoking should be allowed anywhere on the ship

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!