A Great Time

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

5 Night Western Caribbean (Tampa Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 08, 2006
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
Beautiful ship, well maintained. I think that the pool could have been better, it was pretty small and not a lot to do for the kids at the pool. Loved the juggler on the last night, he was great.

My only complaint is that they didn't offer any drop-in daycare for my 1 year old (even for a fee).

Went to the public beach here, crowded to say the least and a waste of time and money. Didn't have much time because we weren't able to even get off the ship until after noon. Wished that we would have done Sting Ray City.
Don't Miss: Sting Ray City from what I hear.
Pretty devastated, but we went to Paradise Beach and it was great. Awesome water toys, and excellent service and food. Our same cab driver came back to get us and was very friendly. Could have snorkeled from that beach for a fee, but didn't end up having time. Sand was brought in, and wasn't the typical silky white sand you see in the caribbean.
Don't Miss: Paradise Beach

Pros: Food, Service, Adventure Ocean

Cons: Waiting to get off the ship in Grand Cayman, I wish the ship had drop in daycare for children under 3