Had a wonderful time!

Grand Princess Cruise Review to Coastal - West Coast

7 Night Classic California Coast (San Francisco Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 24, 2016
Ship: Grand Princess
Cabin Number: L236

The majority of the service staff are very, very helpful.  Interestingly, the front desk staff were not as friendly or helpful.  We enjoyed all of the onboard entertainment and the food was very good.

I ordered the unlimited soft drink and mocktail package for my boyfriend and he thoroughly enjoyed it.

I would definitely recommend this cruise to anyone who enjoys cruising, but not the stress of having to make arrangements to go out of country.

We didn't spend much time in the cabin so the small stateroom worked fine for us. This was my second cruise on the Princess and I don't know if it was because we were on a higher deck (14) or because we were at the front of the boat, but it was much more "rocky". I got sick the first night, but was okay after that. It felt like the lower decks were more stable.

The free soft drinks and mocktails is a great deal! We only booked one formal excursion and that was in Ensenada. The rest of the ports, we went exploring on our own and it worked out great.