Dream cruise, an experience of a lifetime!

Grand Princess Cruise Review to Hawaii

15 Night Hawaii (San Francisco Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 19, 2016
Ship: Grand Princess
Cabin Number: E117

Phenomenal experience! Even in an inside cabin with four Adults. Embarkation was a bit chaotic, but managed well. The Grand, even with her age is well maintained and in excellent shape. The entire crew from Captain down were all superior. They all spoke perfect English, were all proficient and excelled at their jobs! I am thrilled with everything and am excited to do the Panama canal cruise!

If there was a problem on the cruise it was that the food was too good and overpowered my willpower!

Almost too much to do! I especially enjoyed the lectures

There were two lecturers aboard an I enjoyed them both very much! The music and entertainment was varied, high quality and enjoyable too!

I guess it kept them busy and occupied because I rarely saw any kids!

All crew were excellent, spoke perfect English, eager to serve, and knowledgeable. I felt like I was in a six star hotel

I was impressed by how well the ship was maintained. For an older ship it was in remarkably good condition

WE were a group of four adults in an interior cabin, but never felt cramped or crowded. We were all pleased at how quiet and comfortable it was, Especially the beds. Our cabin steward Chris Cabanas was incredibly efficient and excellent at his job. Eager to please and always available. At sea, the cold water is pretty warm, so there is no chance for a "cold" shower. Didn't need one so no problem!!

Hallways are long but I really needed the exercise, so no problem. All restaurants and Buffets are Excellent, but if you are looking for a special treat, the specialty restaurants are superior and are an excellent value for the additional cover charge, Especially Sabatini's!

Not much there, I doubt I would bother getting off again