Grand Princess Cruise Review to Hawaii

Third Mate

Hawaii is Awesome

Sail Date: January 19, 2016

I used my mileage points to "pay" for this cruise, so you can't beat the price. The Pacific was a little choppy for 2 days out, and two days back, but the island weather was perfect: blue skies & temps in the 70's.The Grand Princess is showing a little sign of her age, but still a clean comfortable ship. Food, as usual was fantastic.

Showing signs of her age.
The debarking in Ensenada was a logistics failure. Thousands of people trying to leave all at once with little coordination. Worst I've seen.
With the exception of the chief head waiter, Manuel, the service personnel were excellent and made me feel welcome.
As always, Princess does an excellent job from the Galley.