The worse

invalid-33038
Sail Date: October 19, 2013
Ship: Grand Princess
Cabin Number: A207

The cabin was kept clean, however there was mode in the bathroom. The cabin had a terrible smell, (One Night) which we had to call maintenance, and was told it was due to not enough air circulation. Told us to leave air down very low, for about 30 minutes. Room service was not that great. The coffee was warm and the pastries were very cold. (Not enough selections) Our waitress at dinner was not very professional, at times she was rude to my friend. (She was nice to me.) We went to see a movie and it was SO COLD. Because it was so cold, I got sick, and could not go to the first Formal Dinner. The only time the food was half way good was on the second Formal Dinner. I was still feeling sick and could not really enjoy myself. (Due to the cold theater) The elevators were not working on two occasions.The DJ played music for the young, rather than for the older people. Needless to say I was very disappointed, being that I was looking forward to the cruise. I felt like asking for a refund. Because I paid both fares. ($1,760.99)

I must say all the crew showed us lots of respect and was very nice and friendly. This was my first time with Princess Cruise and the last time. SO SORRY.

Ms. Betty Phelan

11/01/13

Dining Room

Did not attend any

Some could have lasted longer

N/A Did not take any children

Lots of Respect and Friendly

Old

Mode in Restroom

Go to the Lido for Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner. Had a better selection of dishes. The staff was a lot of fun. More relaxing.

Had a great time! Perfect weather.
The weather was wonderful.
Did not get off ship. Been there before.

San Diego, California Did not visit port

Did not get off ship. Weather was not nice that day.
Second time there. Felt sorry for the children on the street.