Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Sail Date: September 04, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Traveled As: Family w/young children

I had the greatest vacation ever  with my family and as individual, I was treated with the most respect and every crew member was so helpful in making me feel welcome. Special Thank to Dinner Crew members Mrs. Pauline and Mr. Daren from Jamaica. whom made our dinning experience spectacular, with their warn love, professionalism and many different stories full of kindness, magic and surprise.  Also thanks to our stateroom attendant Nalini Ragunandan whom always gave us a very happy greetings and kept showing her care and attention to details in all of her decorations with towel animals greeting us as we walk in to our rooms.