Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

BED BUGS! HIGHLY suggest choosing a different cruise line!

Sail Date: April 03, 2016

I HIGHLY suggest choosing a different ship/cruiseline.  My friend and I went on Freedom of the Seas -- our stateroom was covered in bedbugs and we got bites all over our bodies. After bringing it to the attention of the cruise staff,  we were disregarded and disrespected. Turns out, many other people on our hall also dealt with bed bug bites. This entire cruise was extremely disappointing and obviously uncomfortable.  From the bugs the bites, to the lack of respect, to the pitiful communication amongst crew members.  My friend and I were humiliated, painfully uncomfortable and had to go to ridiculous lengths to receive respect and empathy.  This was the last way we wanted to spend our hard earned vacation days and money after going out of our way to book with Royal Caribbean. Our trip was a waste of time and good money. On top of the pain and discomfort of the bugs we missed meals,
missed excursions and were generally miserable because of the way we were
treated aboard the ship. We promptly contacted Royal Caribbean after our cruise and they had the nerve to send us 2- $100 off your next cruise vouchers. Pathetic!