Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Fun on Freedom of the Seas

Sail Date: January 10, 2016

Freedom of the Seas is one of the friendliest ships on the high seas. I have cruised on her several times and always find the staff onboard to be above-average. The ship is maintained well and is clean and up to date. Service in the dining room (both formal and “my time”) is very good. Waiters and waitresses are pleasant and quick to come to your aid if need be. They are knowledgeable regarding the menus and can help with special dietary needs, if requested. My cabin steward was very nice and quick to accommodate my requests. My cabin was always sparkling!  The reason I frequent this ship so often is that the crew actually seems to like their job and it comes through in their smiles and their service. I recommend Freedom of the Seas for a wonderful cruise!

My cabin steward, Maria, was so nice to us. She went out of her way to accommodate our wishes. Our cabin was always neat and clean.