Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: April 06, 2014
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

I heard such wonderful things about the great food on cruise ships, but found the food a disappointment.  The buffets were quantity instead of quality.  The evening dinners were better, but nothing to rave about.  The service from the staff was hit and miss.  Our cabin steward and wait staff at the evening meal were outstanding, but many ship personnel treates us without care.  I've learned that I'm not a cruiser and doubt that I will ever take a cruise again.