Exciting

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 07, 2013
Ship: Freedom of the Seas
This was our first 7 day cruise. Before we booked it I was a little skeptical to be on the ship for 7 days, getting bored and wishing to be on land. I took books to read, Sudoku, portable dvd player and 8 movies and my mp3 player to fill in spare time.
I am pleased to let you know, I did not get to use any of the things I took because the ship was so full of entertainment and activities. We stopped in four different countries
and we went on shore and did some shopping. It was fun.
The food was amazing. So many choices. I like the "anytime dinning". We tried to sit in the same area because we bonded with our waiter and assistant waiter. They were very funny and they did great job serving.
We are already talking about doing a Eastern Caribbean cruise. I can't wait.
Thanks for everything and hope to see you again soon.

Eduardo & Miriam Osavio

The best

lots of this

very very good

exeptional

I had breakfast and dinner in dining room because I serve my family all the time and was looking forward to being served. I found the best time to go on Lido deck is when ship is on shore. The lines are shorter.