Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Best Cruise Experience

Sail Date: July 07, 2013

I had the best time and experience during my 7 Night Western Caribbean cruise onboard Royal Caribbean's Freedom of the Seas. The ship itself captured my immediate attention upon boarding. The beauty and splendor of the Freedom by far surpassed any expectation my imagination allowed. The cleanliness of a ship of this size was impressive and the attentiveness of the staff blew me away.
Surpassed my expectations!
Not the best or worst food I've had onboard a ship.
Larger than previous staterooms I've been in.
Very friendly and attentive!
Something for everyone.
Fun and engaging.
Great variety of things to do offered in many price ranges to accomodate any budget.