Dissapoint but good

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to South Pacific - Australia
Experience: 1 cruise (first)
Review: 1
Helpful Vote: 1

Overall Rating:

3.9 out of 5
Explorer of the Seas

7 Night Australia & New Zealand (Sydney Roundtrip)

Sail Date: April 08, 2018

Ship: Explorer of the Seas

Cabin Type: Inside

Cabin Number: 8219

Traveled As: Family (older children)

Reviewed: 7 months ago

Review Summary

I didn't like being confined. Was a little bored. And spent everyday vomiting with seas sickess. Not a good experience but can now say i have cruised before.

Embarkation

4 out of 5
I was very sea sick so unable to enjoy cruise properly. This put a dampner on the whole experience. Upon arrival it was fast and efficient and they explained everything clearly and very accomodating.

Ship Experiences

Food and Dining

5 out of 5
Saffire level 3 amazing. Awesome staff but the best waitors were albert and hearul. Not only with my table but other tables as well. Super friendly, bent over backwards for my kids especially with allergies. They felt like my family.

Onboard Activities

3 out of 5
Pools. -overcrowded Rock climbing - ship was too rocky Wave rider. Lines were to busy so we gave up. Waits were up to 2 hours but you couldnt leave the que Ice skating - too croweded but cancelled many times due to ship rocking. Selection on movies awesome! Pingpong. Good no one was in the area. Drinks at any bar were good. Staff friendly especially with kids Everything on the ship was expensive including onshore excursions. US $$

Entertainment

4 out of 5
Were all brilliant. From performance to costumes to varity.

Children's Programs

Kids didnt use it

Service and Staff

5 out of 5
Couldnt fault them with anything.

Ship Quality

5 out of 5
Not enough room to find a seat but there was 3800 people on board. 98 % of time i was happy with the layout and design. The other 2% was cause i was too crook to care. Spent a lot of time in my room

Cabin / Stateroom

5 out of 5
Cant fault. Julian waz great everyday new room and exciting new towel design.

Ports Of Call

Sydney, Australia

4 out of 5
Just left from here.

Lifou Isle, New Caledonia

2 out of 5
Not enough time. just in general dissapointed.

Noumea, New Caledonia

2 out of 5
Not enough time. just in general dissapointed.

Disembarkation

4 out of 5
Was this review helpful? 1

5 Comments

Leave A Comment

Remember: Be polite and respectful. Our diverse community is home to members with different opinions and a broad range of cruise experiences.

Other Reviews Of This Sailing