Loved this cruise

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

9 Night Southern Caribbean Adventure (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 26, 2015
Ship: Explorer of the Seas

The food was great. The entertainment was wonderful and exciting.  We loved the relaxing pool. The ports of call were beautiful and exciting. We had so much fun and truly relaxed. The ship was beautiful and we felt so pampered.

Enjoyed the entertainment as well as watercolor and jewelry classes

Did not take children.

The inside cabin was fine. my only concern was that after they put the beds together to make a king bed for my husband and I, I could not go around the right side (or left) of the bed to get into the bed. The arm of the sofa was too close to the end of the bed. I guess most people would crawl into the bed, but I have titanium knees and I can't get on my knees....It was hard to scoot to the top of the bed.

Even though the ship was scheduled to go into dry harbor after the next cruise, it was so well maintained and luxurious. Al personnel seemed to desire to make sure that we all had a great time.

this was our beginning point.
Excursions were way too expensive.... I would have loved to do a snorkeling trip but it wasn't possible on my budget.
Beautiful....We rented a car after we got off the ship.... Great way to see the small and beautiful island. We had some local food and saw so much of the island.
We couldn't affors any offered excursions, so we got a tour bus at a reasonable price after we got off the ship. We saw so much of the island and learned much about its history. The tour company dropped us off at a beautiful public beach with chairs and a pool and eating places, then picked us up 2 hours later...Love it!
Not my favorite...We got a tour after we got off the ship. It was great...The island was very crowded and the beaches weren't the best... Wish we could have found an affordable snorkeling trip.