Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Honeymoon Cruise to Bremuda and other ports of call!

Sail Date: June 19, 2014

We had a fantastic Time!!! From when we initially booked the cruise through working with Jon Kaden who guided us through the biooking process to the cruise itself was incredible.

This was our honeymoon and the ship was fantastic, I have been on 4 other cruises and this was the prettiest ship to date. The activities and shows were great as they had many different things to choose from. The ports of call were nice, we loved St. Maarten!

I woudl say my only two things for improvement woudl have to be having different selections of food in the Windjammer cafe for Breakfast and lunch. The food was good but it seems they served the same things each day. My othe suggestion for improvement wold be to add some sand on the beaches of Labadee Haiti. It was very difficult to walk into the water and navigate the rocks.

I woudl like to thank Jon Kaden for his expertise and the reminder phone calls regarding payment and priiting of documents for our cruise, as well s the follow-up calls upon our return asking about the cruise and making sure we submitted our on-cruise bill for reimbursment, I will definetly book through again and hopefully use Jon.

Thank you Royal Carribbean for giving us a great cruise and memorable honeymoon, we are looking forward to booking our next cruise soon!

Dave Ecenrode and Melis Diehm!

I woudl say the nicest ship I have been on to date!
Dinners were excellent, having differnet options for breakfast and lunch each day woudl have been nice.
Vivek our waiter was excellent and very attentive as well as Mars our asst. waiter, he was very pleasant and was always on top of things!
Excellent options each evening.
Enough to keep us busy!
We loved St. Maarten the best!
The size was perfect for the two of us and having a balcony is wonderful! When we first arrived the closet door was off its hinges but was fixed within a few hours!
Cape Liberty (Bayonne), New Jersey
WE just arrived by car and immediately boarded the ship, I do think the parking was a little expensive but we did not have to pay for airfare!
King's Wharf, Bermuda
I wish we woudl have gone to Horshoe beach I heard it was beautiful!
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
This was ourt favorite Island! teh beach was fabulous!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
WE took a tour of the forts and old San Juan I wish we would have had more time on this island!
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
I was not impressed with teh beaches...to rocky!

We used my time dining and never had an issue getting the times we wanted!