A sad trip!

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

9 Night Bermuda & Caribbean (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 24, 2014

I was disapointed to see that Royal has slipped so badly.  First problem was a major hassel to change to any time dining, they insistently demanded reservations for the first several day, set a very bad tone to the whole trip.  Secondly the WIFI / computer thing is a joke, worse then the Spirit airline rip off, spent $225, never got wifi, had to use very slow cumbersome computers.  Computer / wifi is free on river cruise trips, glad spring is here I i will spend the summer that way.

Last month I went with Norwiegion, much improved and a far better trip then thisone a full day in each port, much better wifi, food every bit as good and hassl free, bet they get my next big boat trip.  It is a real shame you have many very outstanding employees working very hard, Mgt needs to get it's head out of it's ass!

Barr Quist was a happy customer for years!

fair at best

You shouldn't have lines anywhere, I don't go to stand in line.

Great location, very poorly managed