My experience at the Royal Caribbean

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 16, 2014
Ship: Explorer of the Seas

I will like to compliment some of your crew members.....Charisma Majuca was one of the best dealers I ever came across on a cruise.  She has personality, humour, friendliness and was able to remember people which is why it kept me coming to her table to play Blackjack. Spent alot of money but she made it easier to swallow the loss.  Felix A. Vargas (guest service officer) was very attentive and was able to solve a couple of issues my sister and I came across.  Ulner Isma was very friendly and made me feel welcome.  Mirko (Assistant headwaiter) was the best waiter I have ever.  He was funny, welcoming and remember our names whenever we show up on his table. We always hoped he was our waiter.  Kenger Browne (washy washy lady) awesome lady, she always make sure we enter the dining area with a smile.  Made me wanna sterilze my hands.  The spanish band was fantastic!!  They played all types of music and even music I requested.  However, you need to get a real d.j. who mixes music, takes requests and is not only there to push buttons.  It came to the point where I had to take my own ipod to enjoy the music and dance in the Chamber night club.  The piano man...wow...fantastic.  Your shows were Broadway level....awesome!! Mr. Leigh is someone you should keep. He was entertaining, funny, welcoming, the best host ever!!! The food served in the dining room area was much better than the food in the buffet area. The cigarettes (Newport) were stale. I purchased two cartons and regretted it.  What is up with the bathrooms????? Been on a few ships and never had a bathroom which was so small. Since I am a small person and it was uncomfortable for me, I could just imagine how uncomfortable it is for someone bigger than me.  Must thank you for allowing us to spend so much time on the stops.  On other ships we usually have 3 to 5 hours on land and then back to the ship unlike you guys where we spend almost the whole day.  In regards to the camp, you need to more staff being how can you have over 1,000 children and only allow 50 children at a time.  Overall out of 10 I give this ship and it's experience an 8.

Buffet food could have been more appetizing

Especially the latin band

My niece could not go due to over crowding - over 1,000 kids only 50 accepted at a time....need more camp staff

For the most part

Too old.....

Make sure you ask for Mirko the Assistant Head Waiter who works in the MY time dining room who is fun and if you need to smile while loosing money in the Casino, make sure you sit on Charisma Majuca's Blackjack table. She will make you feel good even though you lost money.