explorer of the seas cruise

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

10 Night Eastern Caribbean (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 02, 2013
Ship: Explorer of the Seas

It was a wonderful cruise.  it was the rest I needed from my job and home. Loved my dining room waiters who made me feel at home and willingly to make my dining  a pleasure. Never has to ask the waiters any twice and they already knew what I was going to order.

In the morning, I would eat breakfast on deck 11 and there were plenty of everthing to eat.

I Ioved the ports especially, Puerto Rico and St Marten.  The tour guide for Puerto Rico was polite,knew the history of the Island and funny.

I also love the gambling on the ship.  I was disappointed that the machine do not pay well for the money you play.  I also was annoyed giving up my gambling points to play the raffle and missed the drawing because of the Quest Show which finished 11:45pm.  Did not know if anyone won.

My room was clean on a daily basis and the young man was willingly to provide for what ever I needed.  Be willingly to take another cruise with Royal Carribben.  Keep up the good work!