Everything you expect from a cruise vacation

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

9 Night Bermuda & Caribbean (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 27, 2013
Ship: Explorer of the Seas
This was my 6th cruise. It was my 3rd Royal Carribean cruise. I must say I love the Royal Carribean Cruise Line best for many reasons and this last cruise on The Explorer of the Seas lived up to my expectations. Even though this ship was slightly smaller and older than the last RCCL ship I went on, it still had everything I wanted. The service was great everywhere on the ship. Everything was clean and well maintained - only the extremely picky would notice any sign of wear. There was always many things to choose from to do. My husband and I loved the mini golf, the lounges with various music groups playing, browsing the promenade, the theater shows every night, the ice skating show, the seminars, sitting on deck, the adult solarium & hot tubs and more. The food, while not 5 star restaurant quality, was still quite good and certainly quite plentiful - I gain weight! I really appreciate the efficiency of the bathrooms. Although all cruise bathrooms are small RRCL bathrooms make good use of space. And I love that the showers all have the rounded ( bowed out ) doors instead of the dreadful shower curtains the some cruises have. We enjoyed all 4 of the ports & the tours we took at 3 ports. The 2 RCCL excursions were excellent and we took our own taxi tour in Bermuda. (That was well worth the money as we could do exactly what we wanted.) What we liked most about this cruise is that we did not have to fly to get to the cruise. We could drive to the NJ port. That made our vacation more relaxing from the beginning to the end.

N/A

Don't forget you can always grab a bite to eat at the Cafe Promenade. They have great sandwiches and cakes.

Be prepared for no air conditioning
Very nice port lots to see and within walking distance of the ship,
Explore, don't stop at the first beach- many great areas