Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Purser

Enjoyed

Sail Date: May 16, 2013

This is my second time on a RC Cruise and I did enjoy it.
The workers were excellent, very professional and very lively. Leigh and Frank the Tank- Cruise director and Cruise Activity manger were wonderful. Shows were wonderful since they were mostly funny. Ice Show was great I love the costumes.
Ship Overall was very clean!

Food was just okay- to me the food needed more flavor- I am thinking they are catering to a more adult audience so the food lacked in flavors -but hey I am from NY and I know quality food. I did enjoy the burgers and Johnny Rockets.

I was a bit disappointed that the didn't provide you with a iron or a place where you can iron your clothes- they wanted to charge you to iron your clothes. On other ships I been to- they provide you with an iron or you have a laundry room which makes more sense to me.

Besides that the Port of Calls were wonderful as well.