Dream Vacation

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

6 Night Bermuda (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 07, 2013
Ship: Explorer of the Seas
I was hoping to have a great time on my vacation but, wasn't sure what to expect. Thankfully Royal Caribbean exceeded my expectations. From the time my family and I boarded to the time we departed a week later, we were treated like we were the most important people on the ship. The staff we had were phenomenal and the service we received the same. The activities on board provided fun for all three generations, individually and together. My son could do basketball, my grandson could do the arcade and I could play bingo. Later, we all could get together for the shows, movies, different games or theme parties. Again, THANK YOU.

Fanstatic