Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Bermuda

Relaxing time but lacking some amenities

Sail Date: April 07, 2013

This was our first cruise with Royal Caribbean. We enjoyed the cruise, however, after sailing 11 or 12 times with Princess, and a couple of times with Celebrity, I was very surprised at the lack of amenities in the stateroom. No drinking glasses or Ice Bucket in room (only glasses in bathroom); No writing paper or pen............ (How am I supposed to leave notes for the room steward???); No handcream; No bathrobes in room.... ( I was relying on them being there to wear back and forth to the pool, and to sit on the balcony!!!) I didn't think it would be appropriate to sit on the balcony, facing land, in my underwear!!!!; and NO CHOCOLATES ON THE PILLOW!!! Now, that is one tradition that I REALLY miss!!! When you boil it down, how much could it cost you when you consider the cost of the cruise??? Maybe 50 cents per state room for a 6 night cruise???? Come on now!!! If we, with our meager income can scrape together the cost of a cruise, I am sure you can scrape together 50 cents, ore even a dollar for chocolates. It really wouldn't even be too much for us to expect the additional amenities that I mentioned also. Other cruise lines do it............why not you??? Even if you added an additional $5 to the fare, we wouldn't mind, but doing it your way makes you look very SMALL in relation to your competitors!!!
Children's Programs Not applicable

If you go to the Lido deck, don't forget..............Washee, Washee............No Washee, No Foodee!!! LOL