Our first cruise

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

9 Night Bermuda & Caribbean (Cape Liberty Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 04, 2011
The staff could not have been more pleasant and accomodating. Our room was miraculously cleaned everytime we stepped out for more than 5 minutes. Royal caribbean must give personality tests to future hires. The serive was A1!

I was not suprised by the quantity of the food. Everyone told me about the amount of food available. The QUALITY is what surprised me. It was like eating at a Zagat's rated restaurant every night. And the wait staff was just awesome.

I had to be talked into going to a show. After the first night, a comedy show, we winded up going out every night. From musicals to game shows, to jugglers, to karaoke. One show just got funnier than the next.

They could not have been more accomodating.

I can't believe how clean they kept a ship with more than 3000 vacationers on it.

We had a balcony, which I would recommend. The views from the balcony were incredible. Big comfy bed, clean and ample bath and shower.
Graet tour. Beautiful island. Most like th States of our stops. We saw the Crystal caves, the Zoo and the Aquarium. The tour to and from each was informative. A beuatiful island.
Don't Miss: Crystal caves
The view of Megan's Bay from Francis Drake's Seat was worth the price of the CRUISE! Megan's Bay was devastatingly beautiful. Shopping and a trip to Senor frogs, right on the port ended the best day of the crusie.
Don't Miss: Megan's Bay. Senor Frogs
The hours made it hard to plan anything. We were in port from 7:00 a/m til noon. We mostly walked around sightseeing and shopping.
Orient Beach was the most beautiful ocean I've ever seen. Great drinks and food at the beach. Jus a little weird how they allow "solicitors" peddling their wares on the beach.
Don't Miss: Orient beach

Pros: Everything! Wow! The service, food, atmosphere could not have been any better

Cons: People "saving places" at the pools. (Putting a towel on a chair and showing up hours later to claim it)

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!