Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

An excelent cruise

Sail Date: March 04, 2007

I love the fact that the workers are so nice and warming. The food is so amazing. I can't believe the wonderful art they do with thier fruits, vegetables, and Ice. I'am just gonna make it short. The cruise was amazing. The number one cruise I've ever been. Thank You for making it the best trip/spring break I've ever had.

Pros: The waiters, home keepers, the nice people working in the cruise, and the food

Cons: The bar tenders, could have a more variety of Mexican food, have it's own latin club by itself like the chamber, have a 24 hour buffet

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
We did so much and their malls are amazing too.
Don't Miss: The beach of course.
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I love it. i went to all the malls. It's great.
Don't Miss: The beach
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
It has the most amazing Islands.
Don't Miss: The island of Anguilla were the Dolphing Descovery is located and top five beach in the world.
All I have to say, WOW. What a beautiful country.
Don't Miss: Atlantis at Paradise Island
Philipsburg, St. Maarten
It has the most amazing Islands.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
We did so much and their malls are amazing too.
Don't Miss: The beach of course.
All I have to say, WOW. What a beautiful country.
Don't Miss: Atlantis at Paradise Island
San Juan, Puerto Rico
I love it. i went to all the malls. It's great.
Don't Miss: The beach