An excelent cruise

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 04, 2007
Ship: Explorer of the Seas
I love the fact that the workers are so nice and warming. The food is so amazing. I can't believe the wonderful art they do with thier fruits, vegetables, and Ice. I'am just gonna make it short. The cruise was amazing. The number one cruise I've ever been. Thank You for making it the best trip/spring break I've ever had.
All I have to say, WOW. What a beautiful country.
Don't Miss: Atlantis at Paradise Island
We did so much and their malls are amazing too.
Don't Miss: The beach of course.
I love it. i went to all the malls. It's great.
Don't Miss: The beach
We did so much and their malls are amazing too.
Don't Miss: The beach of course.
It has the most amazing Islands.
Don't Miss: The island of Anguilla were the Dolphing Descovery is located and top five beach in the world.
I love it. i went to all the malls. It's great.
Don't Miss: The beach
All I have to say, WOW. What a beautiful country.
Don't Miss: Atlantis at Paradise Island
It has the most amazing Islands.

Pros: The waiters, home keepers, the nice people working in the cruise, and the food

Cons: The bar tenders, could have a more variety of Mexican food, have it's own latin club by itself like the chamber, have a 24 hour buffet

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!