Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

An amazing Experience

Sail Date: January 14, 2007

The ship was beautiful. There was so much to do I did not know where to start. The shows were fantastic and the comedians were hilarious. The ice show was just incredible.

Pros: The ship was beautiful and the staff was wonderful

Cons: It was not long enough

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!

The only thing we did in Cozumel was shopping. The selection of stores right off of the ship was great, you did not have to go far to get what you were looking for.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
We were not really going to do anything at this port but shop. When we got into town they had booths offering different excersion so we decided to go horseback riding on the beach, it was absolutly beautiful. After that we went to another beach and got a massage right on the beach overlooking the water. Very relaxing.
George Town, Grand Cayman
We went to Eden Rock to go snorkeling. This was the best place I have ever been to go snorkeling and I have been to a number of other places including Hawaii and Cancun and this was by far the nicest.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Belize City, Belize
I did the snuba excersion. It was a good experience. The weather was bad the day before so the visibality was not as good as it could have been. The beach party after was a lot of fun and very relaxing.
Belize City, Belize