A memorable cruise

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 03, 2006
Ship: Explorer of the Seas
Cabin Type: Suite
Immediately after boarding the tender for a tour in Belize, I experience a bright, continual flash of light in my right eye. My husband and I immediately went back on board ship and were escorted to the medical facility within two minutes. The physician examined my eye and told me that I should see a specialist. Arrangements were made while we were put aboard the tender.
We were met on shore and taken to an opthamologist who diagnosed the problem as a torn retina. He repaired the tear with a laser and we returned to the ship. The total time from the onset of the problem until we were back on board the Explorer of the Seas enjoying lunch was less than three hours!
The service and assistance provided by everyone involved was nothing short of outstanding.
See initial comments
See initial comments

Pros: The service provided by the staff

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!