We LOVE to Cruise!

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 10, 2006
Ship: Explorer of the Seas
After 13 cruises (two in Europe) I thought there could be no surprises when it came to cruising...I was wrong! The Explorer of the Seas is the BEST ship I have been on, The way the ship was built ,with the promenade down the middle of the ship. like main street at Disneyworld makes this ship both unique and easy to navigate.

We loved the coffee shop on the promenade and it was a gathering place for our party-- we knew we could always find someone there enjoying the cookies, coffee or sandwiches. (The oatmeal raisin cookies were actually addicting!)

The entertainment was great, I would rate it with Vegas-- there was one night that the singer/impersonator was as good as Danny Gantz , who has his own theatre at the Mirage and we paid alot of money to see him when we were in Vegas-- the singer on the ship was just as good if not better! We LOVED it! Also props to Allan he was the funniest cruise director on any ship I have ever been on-- He could be a professional comedian-- he is that funny!
Same stuff..different day!
Stayed on the ship and enjoyed the day!
Stayed on the ship and enjoyed the day!
You see one carribbean island...you've seen them all-- I think the cruise experience is more fun than the ports
My huband took the bike ride excursion and loved it.
My huband took the bike ride excursion and loved it.
Same stuff..different day!

Pros: The Explorer of the Seas is the BEST ship we have ever been on!

Cons: The food was just so-so

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!