AN AWESOME CRUISE

Explorer of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 19, 2006
Ship: Explorer of the Seas
I THOUGHT THE SHIP WAS VERY CLEAN AND PRETTY. EVERYTHING WAS WELL ORGANIZED. PLENTY OF OPPORTUNITY TO EAT ANY TIME NO NEED TO RUSH TO MAKE A CUTOFF TIME. I LOVED THE ACTIVITIES SUCH AS VOLLEYBALL TOURNEY, ROCK CLIMBING, SKATING, BBALL GAME. LOTS TO DO.

THE QUALITY OF FOOD WAS EXCELLENT. THE WAIT STAFF WAS EXCELLENT. MY DAUGHTERS AND THEIR COUSINS SAT AT A SEPARATE TABLE BECAUSE OF THE NUMBER IN OUR PARTY. THEY LOVED THEIR WAITER AND ASSISTANT WAITRESS. THEY WERE VERY SAD TO SAY GOOD BYE TO THEM. WE HAD GREAT SERVICE AT OUR TABLE ALSO.

THE CRUISE DIRECTOR FOR THE EXPLORER OF THE SEA WHEN WE WERE SAILING WAS EXTREMELY GOOD. HE MADE US LAUGH ALL THE TIME. THE SHOWS WERE GREAT, LOVED THE ICE SHOW AND THE NEWLYWED GAME

EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE WAS EXCELLENT. THEY MADE YOU FEEL VERY WELCOME AND COMFORTABLE WITHOUT BEING PUSHY.

I LOVED THE IDEA OF HAVING BATHROOMS EVERWHERE. THE LAYOUT OF THE SHIP WAS DESIGNED VERY WELL. I LOVED THE WALKWAY WHERE ALL THE LITTLE SHOPS WERE. I LOVED THE FRENCH BAKERY

A LITTLE SMALL BUT VERY EFFICIENT. THE OTHER PEOPLE IN OUR PARTY HAD THE BALCONY ROOMS. I WOULD RESERVE A BALCONY NEXT TIME AND WAS VERY BEAUTIFUL.
I DID NOT GO ON ANY SHORE EXCURSIONS BUT WHET TO THE SHOPS ON THE ISLAND. ATE IN ONE OF THE RESTAURANTS. I DID NOT SEE TOO MUCH. HOWEVER, MY SISTER WENT ON THE REPELLING EXCURSION AND SAID IT WAS AMAZING AND WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE.
I LOVED HOW THE BEACH AND SHOPS WERE SET UP DIRECTLY OFF THE SHIP SITE. DID NOT GO ON ANY EXCURSIONS BUT HAD A NICE TIME WALKING AROUND
WE TOOK A CAB TO A BEACH AND STAYED THE DAY. NO SHORE EXCURSIONS.
WE TOOK A CAB TO A BEACH AND STAYED THE DAY. NO SHORE EXCURSIONS.

Pros: SHIP WAS BEAUTIFUL AND SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT

Cons: NO FAULT OF THE CRUISE LINE BUT WE DIDN'T GET TO GO TO GRAND CAYMAN BECAUSE OF ROUGH SEAS

Recommends Explorer of the Seas? Yes!