Eurodam Cruise Review to Caribbean

Thanksgiving cruise

Sail Date: November 22, 2015

The cruise was great.  We did not have very good weather.  The excursions were also good.  The tour guides were extremely knowledgeable.  I would recommend this cruise.

If you are not a smoker and like to go to the casino it is not a pleasant experience.  That would be my only criticism of this cruise.  We met lovely people at dinner and the staff could not have been nicer.

Our cabin was at the end 6003 and we were told we could use the deck outside. What we did not know was that the door is only unlocked when we are in port. If we had known that, we would not have chosen this cabin. It could be very rocky being at the front of the ship.
The cabin staff could not have been nicer and more helpful.
Falmouth, Jamaica
The tour was good, but the city was dirty and not a place I would walk around by myself.
George Town, Grand Cayman Take the tour of the gardens.
Key West, Florida Hemingway House was a great tour as was the Truman White House.
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida