Eurodam Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

A Beautiful Ship

Sail Date: September 11, 2008

The ship is beautiful- incredible fresh flower arrangements and unique features throughout with very friendly and attentive Indonesian and Philipino staff.
My wife and I are both in our early sixties and felt young in a crowd of seventy and eighty year olds. For that reason I have dubbed the Eurodam the world's largest floating care facility and joked (but not with older passengers) that I was looking for the seminar on Care and maintenance of My Electric Scooter. However we did have fun.

Pros: The Staff

Recommends Eurodam? Yes!

Bar Harbor, Maine
great for people who love the sea and boating
Boston, Massachusetts
clean city - lots of history and building of architectural interest
Newport, Rhode Island

Don't Miss: boats and mansions
Quebec City, Quebec
very clean- very European
Don't Miss: Chateau Frontenac- Basilica
Sydney, Nova Scotia
very friendly people
Halifax, Nova Scotia
lots to see for tourists at harbor