A Beautiful Ship

Eurodam Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

Sail Date: September 11, 2008
Ship: Eurodam
The ship is beautiful- incredible fresh flower arrangements and unique features throughout with very friendly and attentive Indonesian and Philipino staff.
My wife and I are both in our early sixties and felt young in a crowd of seventy and eighty year olds. For that reason I have dubbed the Eurodam the world's largest floating care facility and joked (but not with older passengers) that I was looking for the seminar on Care and maintenance of My Electric Scooter. However we did have fun.
lots to see for tourists at harbor

Don't Miss: boats and mansions
very clean- very European
Don't Miss: Chateau Frontenac- Basilica
very friendly people
clean city - lots of history and building of architectural interest
great for people who love the sea and boating

Pros: The Staff

Recommends Eurodam? Yes!