Eurodam Cruise Review to Canada, New England, New York

A Beautiful Ship

Sail Date: September 11, 2008

The ship is beautiful- incredible fresh flower arrangements and unique features throughout with very friendly and attentive Indonesian and Philipino staff.
My wife and I are both in our early sixties and felt young in a crowd of seventy and eighty year olds. For that reason I have dubbed the Eurodam the world's largest floating care facility and joked (but not with older passengers) that I was looking for the seminar on Care and maintenance of My Electric Scooter. However we did have fun.

Pros: The Staff

Recommends Eurodam? Yes!

Halifax, Nova Scotia
lots to see for tourists at harbor
Bar Harbor, Maine
great for people who love the sea and boating
Boston, Massachusetts
clean city - lots of history and building of architectural interest
Newport, Rhode Island