Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

Enchantment of the Seas cruise

Sail Date: October 03, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

One thing I would like to point out is this is my and my wife's 4th cruise on Royal Caribbean. The service was excellent as usual. The food quality on this trip was not. In fact we have noticed a decline in food quality over the last few cruises. The other thing that we were not to pleased with is we were originally going to stop at 3 destinations. Due to the hurricane this was changed to 2. Understandable under the situation. What was not understandable is spending 3 1/2 days of a four day cruise on the ship and only going to Cozumel. We passed Key West twice but did not stop. When in Cozumel we left the ship first thing in the morning got back around 1:00 PM. Then were told that we would be there until 6:30 pm. At that point it was a little late to make plans to do anything we would have liked to. If we know at first we had more time we could have planed accordingly. I understand about time restrictions but I believe either poor planing or cost became more of a deciding factor. With this very disappointing trip it will be difficult to consider Royal Caribbean on future cruises. One other thing is we feel the Windjammer is to small for all the passengers on the ship. It took a very long time standing with your food in hand to find a table.I believe the ship was increased in size some time ago to allow for more passengers. I don't think the other aspects of the ship were increased it allow for the extra people.

Good Service