Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

What a wonderful time

Sail Date: April 15, 2016

This trip was just perfect. The boat was very clean and well maintained, the staff was overall friendly and the rooms were great.  We stayed in a larger room with a window and were surprised with how much room we had..so I was overall happy that I chose to spend the small extra amount for the larger room.  The foood was very good and I was very happy with the quality of the buffet.  The late night pizza and snacks were also very good, which I compared to carnival which had horrible food and very limited late night food that was just horrible with long lines and absolutely not worth the wait in the hour long line to get one slice of dry pizza.  Entertainment was ok but really this is more about who you are sailing with. If you get involved and partake in the games and music etc you will really enjoy yourself.  The dining experience was wonderful and the servers really took the time to make you happy and get anything on the menu you would like. The boat even offered a all you can drink with a carrying cup which I had never seen before but made a HUGE difference. This allows you to really enjoy yourself and not worry about continuously paying for drinks that you are clueless what your tab is adding up to.  The port was very nice and unfortunately due to weather we didn't get to go cococay but were ok with that since we could spend more time on the boat. We have two one year old twins, so four days and three nights away was just a perfect getaway.  I would recommend this trip to any young parents or people who work who would like a small trip to get away.