very horrible trip

Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 13, 2015

This was a horrible trip that I waited all year for. The ship was old and didn't have much to do. The food was horrible and made me sick most nights. My booking got messed up to where all my friends had to eat at separate tables. Royal carribean shut off our football game and everyone on the ship was mad especially after not being able to go on the second port. The weather was bad which we can not control of course. But overall it was not fun or worth anything close to what I payed.

The staff was great. Food was horrible and made us sick every night

The staff was great. The shower never got hot. Sink was clogged but was fixed.