Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Would not book on this size ship again.

Sail Date: November 09, 2015

We requested a large oceanview room, what we got was just enough to  turn around in with no refrig. a table that was maybe 12" round.  We asked to move but they said they were sold out.  When we booked we were told by your agent on llne that if we booked then we would get $200 in ship credit.  He did not mention that it was determined by what room we booked and we got $50.00 instead which we found out at customer services.  When I called  you to find out what happened I was put on hold for 40 min. twice until I got an agent.  He said we were told about the credit, but I could not find any e-mail that said that direct.  The wait staff  was great and the show good.  Not as much shop supplies as on the other ships we have been on with Royal Carib.

No refrig, small table, could hardly turn around without bumping into eash other and small shower that the extention leaked.