Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

3 Day Bahamas tour-Enchantment of the Seas

Sail Date: June 12, 2015

We had a very nice time on our first cruise.  The room was very nice and surprisingly comfortable for the size.  The crew was friendly and helpful and the food was great.  My one negative is that all of the pools were not accessible by walk in stairs, but instead you had to use a ladder to get in and out.  This is fine, but I had some physical issues that made this difficult.  This meant I couldn't use the pools and this really was a downer.